1. Sports

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Robert Rousseau

About.com Readers' Choice Awards Poll- Best Grappling Dummy

By February 11, 2011

Best Grappling Dummy

Bubba

Comments

February 12, 2011 at 8:59 pm
(1) Bill says:

Submission Master rocks!

February 16, 2011 at 12:28 am
(2) wendy says:

Maximus for me

February 16, 2011 at 2:25 am
(3) Theresa says:

Maximus is awesome

February 16, 2011 at 8:28 pm
(4) Charles says:

Bubba FTW!!!

February 20, 2011 at 12:02 pm
(5) Bob says:

Thanks to all our friends customers for the support. You guys are the best!

Keep on training!

Bob Dorris

February 20, 2011 at 2:01 pm
(6) Rocco says:

Hey Bob,

My son & 1 are “Luvin the Masta!” I just wanted to say I am impressed with Smart Athletics and the Submission Master.

The videos you sent AFTER I got my SM were unexpected and really over the top. Great customer service!

February 20, 2011 at 2:13 pm
(7) James says:

bob – i’m thinking people who voted for the bubba never tried a submision master. i sold my bubba and got yours. they just gotta watch the videos on youtube and it’s obvious submission masters ten times better!

February 20, 2011 at 2:29 pm
(8) Brett Picotte says:

As the inventor of Bubba, I’d like to say that all three dummies look like they would be great for training. Good luck to everyone, and thanks to those of you voting for Bubba.

February 20, 2011 at 2:36 pm
(9) AJ says:

Bob – Voted for it! That dummy is awesome. Should have got ones years ago trying to find sparring partners. Let me know when you have any other grappling stuff for sale.

February 20, 2011 at 2:58 pm
(10) Fabio says:

submission master o melhor!

February 20, 2011 at 3:31 pm
(11) James Ramsey says:

It’s done Bob! Thanks for making such a great grappling dummy to improve training and grappling workouts. Submission Master guarantees improvement!

February 20, 2011 at 3:59 pm
(12) Ted says:

i’m not sure about any place else, but in Cali everyone uses submission master

February 20, 2011 at 5:12 pm
(13) Jason says:

we use submission master at our bjj school in coconut grove. put a gi on it and bam, you have some to roll with!

February 20, 2011 at 6:53 pm
(14) Cade Ellar says:

The submission master looks incredible, but the shipping to U.K. is very high. Do you have any distributors here?

February 20, 2011 at 7:32 pm
(15) Mark King says:

Hi Bob,

I voted for the Submission Master.

I love this thing and your videos! Can I get a DVD or download them to my computer?

Mark King

February 20, 2011 at 8:43 pm
(16) Sam Duncan says:

Hey Bob,

I voted!

BTW, my Dell got fried a while back and I lost all the training vids you sent. Can you tell me how to get them again? I love my submission master! – Sam

February 20, 2011 at 10:22 pm
(17) Tony says:

I cast a ballot for your Grappling Submission Master dummy. I think it is best with your training program.

February 21, 2011 at 9:23 am
(18) Nick Ronzitti says:

Hi Bob – This is Nick Ronzitti… i voted for your product. You have a great dummy and customer service.

February 21, 2011 at 11:24 am
(19) Bob Dorrs says:

Cade – I apologize that we don’t have current distributors in the U.K. However, we have many customers from the U.K. The shipping is costly, but it’s available if you want it.

You can get a quote to your address here:
Submission Master Shipping Quote

Bob

February 21, 2011 at 2:11 pm
(20) Bob Dorris says:

Hi Mark & Sam,

Yes, I’ll give you access to those videos. Please contact me through the contact form at our website at Submisssion Master grappling dummy website

Bob Dorris

February 21, 2011 at 2:58 pm
(21) TJ says:

Bob!!!!!!

Got your email and voted! The Master’s kicking it in San Jose!
Thanks for a great training tool! – Todd J.

February 21, 2011 at 5:54 pm
(22) Kelsi Malak says:

Done! Good luck Submission Master!

February 23, 2011 at 4:29 pm
(23) Ken says:

I heard that Submission Master is the Submission Master of the Karadashians

February 27, 2011 at 10:31 pm
(24) jaewon sun says:

I like Submission Master dummy.
it’s the best on.

February 28, 2011 at 11:24 pm
(25) Jeff Kim says:

The Submission Master grappling dummy is my preference. It’s solidly constructed, has realistic weight not just for grappling but also cardio drills, and the arms even feature tension positioning (not floppy/unrealistic) to practice armbar resistance drills.

March 17, 2011 at 12:43 pm
(26) Jermaine Alipanahi says:

The Submission Master grappling dummy is the key to the feature.
Not only will it help you with the martial arts technique for those that already know or would like to learn , But it will help shred those unwanted pounds and you feel like new person all over again.

July 26, 2011 at 2:17 pm
(27) Josemm says:

I made an order to get a bubba but after few weeks of waiting they said I cant get one because my order didnt pass the fraud screening as if I where a terrorist or something can you believe that crap?!!!!! lol

I felt i was trying to do something really bad wich is not the case just wanna practice my jiujitsu

but im kind of cool now that i found the submission master at the end of the day i chosen bubba first choice because apparently it could stand for throws but now im watching videos and thats not really the case and you have to attach belts etc to keep his limbs in place so i think the submission master is better on the ground and i will just get another dummy just for throws and thai clinch like those stiff heavy bags looking like kind of human shape lol

at the end of the day bubba wouldnt really work for judo and thai clinch I guess.

cheers.